After being inspired by my good friend, Erin I have decided to create my own "bucket list."
Here it goes (in no apparent order)...
1. Grow my own vegetables and freeze/can them. My plan is to grow tomotoes and peppers this summer. I am also hoping to freeze corn, strawberry jelly, and applesauce.
2. Travel to South America.
3. I have always wanted to bungee jump before I turned 30, but that is only a month away and seeing as I have a 2 month old at home it doesn't seem like the wisest idea, so I am now chaning that dream to riding in a hot air balloon.
4. Make an office in a closet. They show these all the time in decorating and organizing magazines and I really want to try it.
5. Make a canopy for my bed. Before I do this I want to buy a new bed, as we are sleeping on the same mattress I've had since middle school.
6. Weigh 130 lbs. Right now this seems harder than all the above put together.
7. Finish the book I started this winter. I know this sounds like an easy accomplishment, but it seems that when I have any down time I just want to read magazines because it's less of a committment.
8. Go to Paris. I know it's overrated, but I want to see it for myself. Plus, having a husband that speaks French makes it seem a little more doable.
9. Sleep through the night.
10. Buy $100 worth of groceries for $25 or less.
That sums it up. Some are more attainable than others. I'll let you know how it goes...