Friday, August 14, 2009

That Time of Year Again....




I love teaching! I can't imagine doing anything else. Yes, there are days when I want to pull my hair out, climb in a hole, or even just run away as fast as I can, but there are also days when I think to myself, "Wow, this is so much fun! I can't believe I get paid to do this."

I've been working in my classroom the past week and have made some progress. My desks are arranged, bulletin board backgrounds have been put up, and I even have some ideas of what to do doing the first week of school. I thought I'd share some pictures since many of you have never been to Hamilton Heights Elementary. (Please keep in mind this is a work in progress).









I love the look of a closet filled with school supplies. Doesn't all that colorful construction paper make you happy inside? (Or is it just me?)

No comments:

Post a Comment