Monday, November 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Break

I can't believe it's the week of Thanksgiving! I can't even tell you how excited I am to have six (yes, six!) days off in a row. This has been a hectic school year so far and I really need the break. I am planning to spend hours on my favorite pasttime-- puttering. I just love puttering around the house: cleaning, organizing, watching TV, reading magazines, decorating, etc. So fun!

I am also so excited for Christmas! Last night I got out the Christmas decorations. I couldn't resist. As soon as I'm done posting this I am changing into my pj's, lighting a candle, putting in the Christmas music, and putting up my Christmas decorations. Love it! (Secretly, this also my way of avoiding the papers in the corner that should be graded tonight). We are getting our tree on Friday, so then I can finalize the decorations. I guess I'll have to post pictures once I have everything in it's place.

Also, with the arrival of Thanksgiving and Christmas means my due date is right around the corner. January 30 will be here before you know it! My goal was to have the nursery finished by Thanksgiving and I have successfully met that goal. (I guess I should post pictures of that, too) We are so excited for our baby girl to arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment