Here is what has been happening over the past month since I've written...
- Went to a bachelorette party in Harrisburg. Interesting. I'll leave it at that.
- Decided I am NOT getting a summer job this year because grad classes and my kitchen "redo" will keep me busy enough.
- Dealt with the unfairness of Alzheimers as I watched my Grandpa Harnish slip away. Funeral was on Sunday. What a Godly heritage I have!
- Found someone new to do our taxes and saved over $200 dollars for the preparation fee, plus have some money coming back to help fund out trip to Haiti this summer.
- Made African Chicken Curry. Look up the recipe on www.allrecipes.com. It is amazing!
Here is what I am looking forward to (in no particular order) in the upcoming weeks:
- The end of the PSSAs. I really hope our new president makes some changes.
- Easter break!
- Rita's free Italian ice on the first day of spring.
- Catching up with a childhood friend whom I haven't seen in years.
- Trying Sabrina's crockpot yogurt recipe.
- Taking walks outside again.