1. This is the second cold I've had since school started. NOT a good start. Typically I get one a year, at the most two. I need to research immune boostings foods. I'll put that on my to do list along with making baby food, climbing Mt. Everest (just wanted to see if you were paying attention), and cutting out this week's coupons.
2. I am love, love, loving Amirah at this stage. Ysmaille and I spent all evening trying to get her to walk from one of us to the other. She is getting much better. It's a cycle of stand up, take a step, fall, crawl, crawl, crawl, stand up, fall, stand up, take a step, fall....
3. I made homemade calzones last night and they were a big hit! I love it when I make something Ysmaille loves. Too often our mealtimes consist of me trying to get him to eat broccoli.
4. I haven't had my hair cut since last November. Not even a trim. I think that might be a crime in some states. If not, it probably should be.
1. How bad is it for my skin that I wash my face with bar soap and take showers so hot my skin turns red by the time I get out?
2. How do I respond when my student says someone called him the "ch" word? He meant the "sh" word, but he has a little trouble spelling. Should I laugh or cry?