Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Update on the Fall List 2011

I had a pretty successful fall and am gearing up for the New Year. I can't wait to tell you about a book I am reading as I think it will be the perfect inspiration for my obsessive "to do lists". There is nothing I like more than making a list and checking it off.

Here's what I got accomplished this fall:
1. Made a fall wreath for the door
2. Get a salted caramel frappuchino at Starbucks
3. Took a walk to collect leaves
4. Went on a dinner date with Ysmaille
5. Made a pumpkin roll
6. Carved a pumpkin for the front porch
7. Went trick-or-treating with Amirah
8. Ate breakfast downtown
9. Had a photo shoot with Selena

Unfortunately, there were a few things that were on my list that I didn't get to check off.
1. Go through a corn maze (I want to do this EVERY single year and I never do. Must do it next year!)
2. Make a ruffled tote (I almost got to this one, but after carefully reading the directions I thought I might be a little too much of an amateur sewer for this one, but I did make an adorable apron for Amirah's birthday)
3. Print photos for Amirah's baby book (ABSOLUTELY must do this before the new baby comes)
4. Go to Hagerstown City Park and swing. (It'll be more fun in the Spring anyway)
5. Make a fabric bookshelf (I still plan to do this, but since our two children will share a room I wanted to wait to see what gender this baby will be before attempting this project.)

In summary, out of 14 items I got 9 accomplished. Not bad considering I work full-time outside of the home, do 3 loads of laundry a week, cook at least 5 meals a week, and manage to make time for my family and friends. I'm pretty happy with all the accmomplishments I've made this Fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment