Thursday, April 18, 2013

Spring is here!

Spring just makes me happy.  I love pretty much everything about it.  It starts when I wake up to the birds chirping outside my window.  Then that yellow-green of new leaves on the trees... it almost makes me weak in the knees.  Rushing home from school so I can take my babies outside to play.  And then there is my birthday.  I love my birthday!  A day to celebrate me?  Bring. It. On.

Here's what we've been up to the past several weeks...
 These two have hit a stage where they get along more than they fight, so I think that's something to celebrate :)
 I just love dying Easter eggs.  Plus I really love making egg salad when the eggs have a little dye on them.  I know... it's weird.
 Since this picture was taken Xander no longer requires a prop to hold himself up.  He is off!  He's getting a little more adventurous each day and can now walk half-way across the floor without falling.
Amirah loves playing the "Go Fish" game Pappy and Grammy got her for her birthday.
 
Loving life.  My house is messy, and my heart is full.  And that just about sums it up :)

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment