Thursday, February 14, 2013

It's V-Day!

I just love Valentine's Day!  So. Much. Fun.
 A little art project we made last month.  I plan on keeping it up all year long. 
 Heart-shaped pancakes.  I had to make these last night, because there is no way I'd have time to make them this morning.  Thankfully Amirah was delighted, even though they had to be microwaved.
 I put a book for Amirah and Xander in their lunch box with a note from Mommy and Daddy.  I wanted them to have a little surprise at lunchtime!
 Loving her pancakes!
 My student's love glitter.  So we made drawings with glitter.  I cannot lie.  I love it too.  What's not to love?
 The message on my blackboard today.  I loved seeing so many kids wearing red and pink today.  I bought a new dress for the occasion, but I didn't take a picture of it.  It was a steal of deal at Target for only $2.40!
 More glitter.  I had so much fun at school I had to bring the glitter home!
 My loot!  Is there a better job than being an elementary school teacher?  I think not.
Melissa did it again.  Look at the card she helped the kids make today.  Isn't this the sweetest thing ever?
 
I should also mention that Ysmaille bought me an outfit!  He even bought tights and earrings to match.  He is so good.  I'll have to post pictures later...

1 comment:

  1. I love Valentine's Day too! It looks like the day was well celebrated! Natalie wore the same shirt as Amirah for the day :)

    ReplyDelete