Friday, June 24, 2011

#2 and #3 on Summer List 2011

#2 on my summer list was to take Amirah to the library. Basically I spent the entire 20 minutes chasing after her and she whirled around looking at books and taking puzzles apart. She loved it and I had fun too. No pictures to show you, so you'll just have to picture it in your head :)





#3 on my summer list was to go to Cowan's Gap. Angela and I joined the MOMs group from my church yesterday. Amirah and Natalie had two very different approaches to experiencing the day. Natalie didn't want any sand to touch her, even when she was in the water. Amirah loved the sand. She poured it on herself, poured it on Natalie (you can imagine how that went), tried to pour it on completed stranges (luckily I intercepted that one). She even ate the grainy substance.





Mommy and 'Mirah


My sweet, beautiful neice. Isn't she perfect?



Don't you love that hat? Try not to look at the green murkiness of the water.



Angela and Natalie


Amirah loved the sand!

























































































No comments:

Post a Comment