I had so much fun with my Summer List I decided to make a Fall List, too. Here it goes...
1. Make a fall wreath for the door.
2. Get a salted caramel hot chocolate from Strabucks.
3. Go through a corn maze.
4. Take a walk and collect fall leaves.
5. Go on a dinner date with Ysmaille.
6. Make a pumpkin roll.
7. Carve a pumpkin for the front porch.
8. Make a ruffled tote.
9. Print photos for Amirah's baby book.
10. Go trick-or-treating with Amirah.
11. Eat breakfast downtown.
12. Have a photo shoot with Selena.
13. Go to Hagerstown City Park and swing.
14. Make a fabric book shelf.
Wish me luck. That's an ambitious list to finish in three months!