Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Here's what's happenin'

1.  School started on August 29 and I am busy, busy, busy!  I have 27 third graders in my class this year.  I forgot how tiring it is to balance being a good mom, teacher, and wife.  I can't imagine doing anything else though.  It makes me happy!
2.  We are planning a trip to Florida in December.  All but one of Ysmaille's seven brothers will be there.  And I've got FIVE new neices/nephews to meet!  I cannot wait.  Did I tell you we are driving there?  Craziness!
3.  My cell phone just survived a second swim and is still working!
4.  I made lots of freezer meals this summer and have only used two so far this school year.  Why?  I can't ever remember to take them out of the freezer.  There have been lots of nights with paninis and egg sandwiches.
5.  Amirah is talking ALL THE TIME.  She speaks in full sentences and is very expressive.  I am so thankful for a daughter who likes to talk.  She is so fun!
6.  Ysmaille and I have decided to watch "Grey's Anatomy" from start to finish.  I think there are 126 episodes and we are on episode 50-something. 
7.  I am absolutely addicted to pinterest!  Have you signed on yet?  I could spend hours at a time looking for craft ideas, recipes, and fashion inspiration.  Love it!
8.  I loved having a SUMMER LIST 2011 so much that I've decided to also create a FALL LIST 2011.  I'll have it posted soon so you can follow along.
9.  My sister, Angela, had a beautiful baby girl two weeks ago.  She is absolutely perfect!  Angela found out she was pregnant at 15 weeks (long story) and delivered five weeks early so she had the shortest pregnancy I've ever experienced.
10.  I'm going to BUNCO tonight!  Can't wait.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forwards to the Fall list and contemplating one of my own!

    ReplyDelete