Saturday, April 14, 2012

Happiness Project- April

April's focus is to prepare for Xander's arrival. I'm hoping that I have four weeks left to do so, but Amirah came 4 days early and I'm already showing signs that Xander may too, so the rush is on. Here's what's been done so far:


  • Two freezer meals ready to go (baked ziti and Mediterranean stuffed peppers)

  • Xander's clothes washed and folded

  • The swing and baby tub out of storage

On my to-do list:



  • Maternity photos with the talented Selena Jetnarayan

  • Carseat ready to go

  • Hospital bag packed

  • Four more freezer meals to make (looks like I might have time if I do one a week until he comes)

A side note on my "Happiness Project":



  • In case you haven't noticed my happiness project has really just been one giant to-do list, which actually does, indeed, make me very happy. By far, January's goal to organize my life has made the most impact. My house, although somtimes chaotic, has really been a haven this winter and spring. I have a spot for everything and even when things get messy it's easy to fix because I know where everything goes. So am I happier? Yes, I think I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment