Monday, August 22, 2011

Summer List #14

I added "Clean Basement" to my Summer List 2011, not because I thought it would fun, but because I knew I needed to do it this summer or it simply wouldn't happen.


Our basement has been a source of stress for me for awhile now. Mostly it's filled with the baby items Amirah no longer needs and Ysmaille's tools, building materials, etc. It's not that I don't contribute to the mess, but my craft items are generally neat.

Here's what the basement looked like before... Yes, I did let Amirah play in the midst of the mayhem. The after. Now I know it's not perfect, but it's definitely an improvement.

The picture below is what Ysmaille's tool are looked like before. (It was actually a lot worse than this, but the picture cut off some of the worst mess at the left)




I purchased this 5 shelf rack at Target to help organize things like saws, spray paint, nails, flashlights, wire, cones, putty... well, I think you get the point.




No comments:

Post a Comment