Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer List 2012

Thanks for all of you who expressed concern after my blog about the difficulty of adjusting to life with two children.  We are in a groove now and I feel like my old self again (just slightly more frazzled). 

It's time to unveil my Summer List for 2012.  I am so excited to complete each item.  For those of you who care (drumroll please)... here it is!

Visit Lake Tobias
Have a picnic and swimming at Fuller Lake
Spend an evening at the Municipal Pool
Make bubble art
Finish shutters
Make frozen bananas
Paint my nails sea foam green
Make a water pinata
Paint with ice cubes
Go to Britton Park
Feed the ducks and fish at City Park
Make homemade ice cream in a bag
Get a couples massage at Warm Springs
Go to the pet store
Catch lightning bugs
Make donuts around the campfire
Take Amirah to Voila
Watch fireworks
Sleep all night long

I hope to include pictures of each event as I check them off.  Bring on the fun!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited to join you in a lot of these! I love summertime!

    ReplyDelete